Intended for mountain climbers or skiers who want to acquire the skills to function independently in a glacier (roping, progression and self-rescue), to deal with security climbing and skiing tours of scale in areas such as the Alps
Requirements: Knowing simple function in snowy terrain. Good use of crampons and ice axe.
- Interpretation and progression on the glacier.
- Material glacier roping and rescue.
- Glacier types
- Anchors in snow (ice axe, skis)
- Hoists (Simple, Mariner...)
- Systems for fixed rope climb.
- Backpack 35l
- Mountaineering boots (rigid or semi-rigid)
- Crampons with antiboots (automatic or semiautomatic adapted to boots)
- Classic ice axe(T)
- Single rope
- 2 HMS carabineers
- 2 locking carabineers
- Pulley (Mini Traxion)
- 2 5mm slings and 1m long
- 2 120 belay runners and 180cm
- Belay/Rappel device
- Waterproof pants & jacket
- Fleece jacket.
- Thermal shirt and socks.
- Down / fibber Jacket
- 2 pairs of gloves
- Sunglasses and blizzard
- Cream for the face and lips
- Water and food
- Professional AEGM Mountain Guide (info)
- Logistics reserves in shelters or shelters in the valley if needed
- RC and accident insurance in the mountains for days of activity
- Collective Course material (carabiners, ice screws, first aid kit, radio, maps, etc.)
- Transportation to the course location and during the same
- Material and personal equipment
- Everything that is not detailed in the previous point.