The introductory rock climbing course is intended for people who want to enter the world of climbing in a simple and clear manner. It is more than advisable to be clear about all security concepts and acquire a good base for us to enjoy this sport peacefully where accidents often come from basic errors, and not by the danger of the sport itself.
- Knowledge of the environment. Rock types and different characteristics of the same
- Climbing graduation,reading and interpreting topos
- Basic material climbing
- Elementary Knots
- Basic rope maneuvers: roping, securing, lowering ...
- Basic physical concepts in climbing: fall factor, impact force
- Fixed anchors
- Technical gestural
- Comfortable clothing
- Climbing shoes
- Chalk bag
- Water and food
- Professional AEGM Mountain Guide.
- RC and accident insurance in the mountains for days of activity
- Collective Course material (ropes, harnesses, helmets, carabiners, quickdraws, first aid kit, topos, etc ...)
- Transportation to the course location and during the same
- Material and personal equipment
- Everything that is not detailed in the previous point.