Course for trail skiers tired of the crowds, the price of the ski pass, or just feel like going to see beyond the ski lifts in the valley next door. With this course you will learn the basics of ski mountaineering to move independently. During the course we will mix theoretical / practical concepts with ascents to peaks, so at the end you can safely move in search of those descents and solitary valleys of those who have spoken to you.
Requirements: Intermediate level alpine ski, mastering the parallel turn and have a physically fit
- Progression level: slider and skater steps.
- kick turn and progressive Turns Back.
- Techniques climb with skins
- Choice of routes up / down
- Avalanche safety protocols, avalanche beacon and avalanche rescue victims.
- Mountain Safety. Reading the dangers of snow
- Basic use of crampons and ice axe
- Mountain skis with bindings, skins and skis adapted to blades valid for skis and bindings
- Ski mountaineering boots
- Ski poles
- 35l backpack with skis transport system
- Adapted to boots crampons
- Transceiver, shovel and probe
- Crampons with antiboots (automatic or semiautomatic adapted to boots)
- Ice axe
- Waterproof trousers & jacket
- Fleece jacket.
- thermal shirt and socks.
- Down / fibber Jacket
- 2 pairs of gloves
- Sunglasses and blizzard
- Cream for the face and lips
- Water and food
- Professional AEGM Mountain Guide (info)
- Bookings in shelters or shelters in the valley if needed
- Liability insurance and Accident Mountain to the days of activity
- Loan transceiver, shovel and probe
- Transportation to the course location and during the same
- Material and personal equipment
- Everything that is not detailed in the previous point.