This course aims to give climbers the tools needed should they need to attend his/her partner or themselves in the event of an accident. Either because they are in an isolated place and can not count on the rescue teams, or because the situation is serious and need to act before help arrives.
Prerequisites: Scale autonomous multi-pitch routes.
- Safety chain, fall factor, impact force, and harness shock syndrome
- Different rescue situations and performance against them
- up & down the ropes fortune with no gear
- Load Transfer
- Rescue of a leader more than half of the ropes in overhanging terrain and multi-pitch route
- Rescue a follower climber
- Backpack 35l
- 2 HMS carabineers type
- 2 carabineers asymmetric security
- belay/rappel device
- Double rope 60m
- 2 etriers
- 2 120cm anchor runners
- 2 slings for Machard
- Water and food
- Professional AEGM mountain guide. (info)
- RC and accident insurance in the mountains for days of activity
- Course material group (static ropes, seat for long, hanging belays, first aid kit, radio, maps, etc....)
- Transportation to the course location and during the same
- Material and personal equipment
- Everything that is not detailed in the previous point.