Course intended for mountain skiers who want to improve their technique and knowledge or expand their expertise to resolve complex situations that may occur while in the mountains. You will learn how to deal with bigger objectives like the Silvretta, Chamonix -Zermatt … etc
Requirements: Good level in mountaineering ski, mastering the parallel turn and be physically fit
- Elección de itinerarios y conducción del grupo en ascenso/descenso.
- Adaptación del esquí a nieves no tratadas y entornos de alta montaña.
- Técnicas de esquí alpinismo: Rápeles de fortuna, descuelgues, encordamiento glaciar, cramponaje, autodetención…
- Nivología básica. ARVA, pala y sonda. Seguridad invernal
- Mantenimiento de esquís y pieles de foca.
- touring skis with bindings, skins and skis adapted to blades valid for skis and bindings
- ski mountaineering boots
- Ski poles
- 35l backpack with skis transport system
- adapted to boots crampons
- avalanche beacon, shovel and probe
- crampons with antiboots (automatic or semiautomatic adapted to boots)
- Ice axe
- waterproof jacket & pants
- fleece jacket.
- thermal shirt and socks.
- Down / fiber Jacket
- 2 pairs of gloves
- sunglasses and blizzard
- Cream for the face and lips
- Water and food
- Professional AEGM Mountain Guide (info)
- Logistics reserves in shelters or shelters in the valley if needed
- RC and accident insurance in the mountains for days of activity
- Loan transceiver , shovel and probe
- Transportation to the course location and during the same
- Material and personal equipment
- Everything that is not detailed in the previous point .