This course suits people who want to enter the world of aid climbing, one of the styles of more technical and psychological escalation. Also for people who want to have the necessary resources to push beyond their physical limits. Most walls in the world require aid climbing, do not miss these experiences by ignoring this modality.
- Systems graduation and interpretation of topos / reviews
- Basics fall factor and impact force
- Material self-protection and progression: friends, stoppers, cooperheads, hooks ...
- Distribution and order the material in the harness (Practice)
- Aid progression technique leader and follower (Practice)
- Belay (theory and practice)
- Basic knots (Practice)
- Single rope or double rope
- Removing the the gear as a follower (Practice)
- Styles ascension: American, capsule ...
- Basic skills with the haul bag
- Backpack 35l
- 2 etriers and 2 daisy chains (if possible)
- Climbing shoes
- Chalk bag
- 2 HMS carabineers type
- 2 asymmetrical security carabiners
- belay/rappel device
- Double rope 60m
- Complete set of friends and stoppers
- 2 120cm anchor runners
- Appropriate clothing for the activity
- Cream for the face and lips
- Water and food
- Professional AEGM mountain guide. (info)
- RC and accident insurance in the mountains for days of activity
- Collective Course material (hammer, pitons, hooks, copperheads, radio station, topos, etc ...)
- Transportation to the course location and during the same
- Material and personal equipment
- Everything that is not detailed in the previous point.