Discover the best treks of Picos de Europa with a certified AEGM mountain guide. Picos de Europa present you with easily and accessible trails like the Cares Route (La Ruta de Cares), which is one of the most breathtaking hikes in Spain, to single and multiday circular routes such as trails that circumnavigate the three principal mountain ranges of the Picos de Europa (El Anillo de Los Picos) to high mountain traverses around the popular Naranjo del Bulnes (Picu Urriellu), Fuente Dé and Collado Jermoso areas. Take part in one of these routes with us this summer and check out these amazing places!
Trekking routes in Picos de Europa with guide
If you plan to spend the night in the hut in summer, it is mandatory to make the reservation in advance as the occupancy rate is usually very high. The reservation is made only through the hut’s website. The guide expenses are paid by the client.
Trek routes in Picos de Europa suggestions:
- Circular Collado Jermoso(2 days route in Picos de Europa)
- Circular Naranjo de Bulnes (Urriello) (2 days)
- Circular Massif Central (4 days route in Picos de Europa)
- Circular to the western Massif (3/4 days)
- Circular Torre Cerredo (2/3 days route in Picos de Europa)
- Peña Vieja and Peña Castil (2 days trekking route)
Trekking in Picos de Europa with guide prices:
1 pax: 220€/day
2 pax: 110€/pax/day
3 pax: 80€/pax/day
4 pax: 70€/pax/day
5 pax: 60€/pax/day
6 o more people: 50€/pax/day
* Depending on the complexity of the chosen route, it may be necessary to hire a second guide to ensure safety in groups of more than 6 people. Easy treks up to 10 people
Do you have 20 minutes? Check out this video and see what Picos de Europa treks looks like!
- Backpack 30l
- Clothing appropriate for activity
- Sleeping bag and mat according to the activity
- Sunglasses and sunscreen
- Headlamp with fresh batteries
- Water and food
- Professional AEGM mountain guide. (info)
- RC and accident insurance in the mountains for days of activity
- Collective Course material (first aid kit, radio, maps, GPS, etc....)
- Transportation to the place of activity or during it
- Cable carfare in case you have to use it
- Material and personal equipment
- Everything that is not detailed in the previous point.