It is by far the quietest and safest way to approach the mountain winter; it is an activity suitable for all ages (minimum 10 years old) and physical forms. Snowshoes serve to move more easily and quickly on snowy terrain by distributing the weight over a larger surface, so that the foot does not completely sink into the snow and allows pleasant walks and routes through fresh snow. Routes are in direct contact with nature where we will visit valleys, forests and summits.
- Palentina Mountain
- Picos de Europa
- Small backpack
- Hiking boots
- Clothing appropriate for activity (Gaiters, Jacket , 2 pairs of gloves, hat...)
- Sunglasses and sunscreen
- Water and food
- Professional AEGM mountain guide. (info)
- Bookings in shelters / lodging / hotel if you need it
- RC and accident insurance in the mountains for days of activity
- Group material for the activity (first aid kit, radio, map, GPS, etc....)
- Rental of snowshoes and poles.
- Transportation to the place of activity and during it
- Cable car fare in case you have to use it
- Material and personal equipment
- Everything that is not detailed in the previous point.