Cantabria has a privileged terrain for hiking and simple ascents to different peaks. The stunning Picos de Europa, deep green valleys of Pas and Asón, trails along the coastal cliffs of the region, forests, meadows and streams tale … A region with an impressive and varied natural heritage and landscape that will make you enjoy the most of every one of our routes adapted to the level and tastes of our customers.
Small video of the Cantabrian government.
Hiking and climbing by
- Picos de Europa
- Campoo valley
- Liebana valley
- Pas valley
- Saja-Nansa Valley
- Cantabrian Coast
- Backpack 35l
- Clothing appropriate for activity
- Bag and mat according to the activity
- Sunglasses and sunscreen
- Headlamp with fresh batteries
- Water and food
- Professional AEGM mountain guide. (info)
- Logistics reserves in shelters / lodging / hotel if you need it
- RC and accident insurance in the mountains for days of activity
- Collective Course material (First aid kit, radio, maps, GPS, etc ...)
- Transportation to the place of activity and during it
- Cable car fare in case you have to use it
- Material and personal equipment
- Everything that is not detailed in the previous point.