Activities suitable for all ages with only a minimum of fitness required, very famous in the Alpine countries, which in recent years has a great acceptance in our country. It is equipped with the following items: steps, handrails, chains, hanging bridges and zip lines that allow to safely reach areas of difficult access for walkers or people not used to climbing. A steel cable installed along the entire route, and fitted with a harness energy sink provides security.
These two elements would deliver us that a fall had serious consequences, for this reason, security is completed with our guide rope will prevent our downfall at all times. (Children from 10 years)
Via ferrata Suggestions:
- El Caliz (Ramales de la Victoria)
- El Risco (Matienzo)
- La Concha (San Roque de Rio Miera)
- Socueva (Arredondo)
- La Hermida
- Camaleño (Los Llanos)
- Small backpack
- Clothing appropriate for activity
- Sunglasses and sunscreen
- Water and food
- Professional AEGM mountain guide.
- RC and accident insurance in the mountains for days of activity
- Material for the activity group (harness, rope, helmet, gloves, lanyard protection system, first aid kit, radio, etc....)
- Transportation to the place of activity and during it
- Material and personal equipment
- everything that is not detailed in the previous point.