Vias ferrata in Cantabria are suitable for all ages with only a minimum of fitness required, very famous in the Alpine countries, which in recent years has a great acceptance in our country. It is equipped with the following items: steps, handrails, chains, hanging bridges and zip lines that allow to safely reach areas of difficult access for walkers or people not used to climbing. A steel cable installed along the entire route, and fitted with a harness energy sink provides security.
These two elements would deliver us that a fall had serious consequences, for this reason, security is completed with our guide rope will prevent our downfall at all times. (Children from 10 years)
Via ferrata in Cantabria:
- El Caliz (Ramales de la Victoria)
- El Risco (Matienzo)
- La Concha (San Roque de Rio Miera)
- Socueva (Arredondo)
- La Hermida
- Camaleño (Los Llanos)
Vía ferrata la Hermida
This is one of the most popular via ferrata in the Picos de Europa. The via ferrata la Hermida is one of the proposals that we offer at Guías Picos.
- Small backpack
- Clothing appropriate for activity
- Sunglasses and sunscreen
- Water and food
- Professional AEGM mountain guide.
- RC and accident insurance in the mountains for days of activity
- Material for the activity group (harness, rope, helmet, gloves, lanyard protection system, first aid kit, radio, etc....)
- Transportation to the place of activity and during it
- Material and personal equipment
- everything that is not detailed in the previous point.