Often during the spring, fall and winter , we move to the south in search of good the weather typical of the central area , La Cabrera , La Pedriza and so on.
But on other occasion we go back to thoses places in search of its quality climbing routes , the smell of jara , the light , the atmosphere, and the granite.
Perfect cracks , friction slabs and landscapes that will make you stay hooked.
During the outing , we will have several routes adapted accordingly to your expertise level to help you having an unforgetable experience.
- Pico de la Miel: Espolón Manolin, Chocolate, Esteban Altieri, Alaiz, Diedro Loquillo…
- El Pajarito: La Moraleda
- Different needles and block …
- Pajaro: South classic, East, West …
- Yelmo: Walkiria, Calabera, Caballo blanco …
- Cinco Cestos: J.E.Y
- Risco de los Principiantes: Diedro & Mira un buho
- Pared Santillana: South classic & Peñalara
- … etc
- Backpack 35l
- Climbing shoes
- Chalk bag
- 2 HMS carabiners
- Belay/rappel device
- 2 slings for Machard
- Clothing appropriate for activity
- Sunglasses and sunscreen
- headlamp with fresh batteries
- bag and mat as activity
- Water and food
- Professional AEGM mountain guide. (info)
- Logistics reserves in shelters / lodging / hotel if you need it
- RC and accident insurance in the mountains for days of activity
- Collective Course material (ropes, friends, stoppers, quickdraws, first aid kit, radio, maps, topo, etc ...)
- Transportation to the course location and during the same
- Material and personal equipment
- Everything that is not detailed in the previous point.