200 metres limestone walls with a short and comfortable approach, routes of excellent quality and a great atmosphere…this is the way to describe the walls in Ranero.
A variety of options from beginners or advanced where they can enjoy a relaxed and quiet climbing experience.
Climbing in Ranero suggestions:
- Maiatza 14
- Gabarra galactica
- El hombre de las tabernas
- Dent du Caiman
- In descrecendo
- Backpack 35l
- Climbing shoes
- Chalk bag
- 2 carabiners
- belay/rappel device
- 2 slings for Machard
- Clothing appropriate for activity
- Sunglasses and sunscreen
- Water and food
- Professional AEGM mountain guide. (info)
- Bookings in shelters / lodging / hotel if you need it
- RC and accident insurance in the mountains for days of activity
- collective Course material (ropes, friends, stoppers, quickdraws, first aid kit, radio, maps, topo, etc ...)
- Transportation to the place of activity and during it
- Material and personal equipment
- Everything that is not detailed in the previous point.